Scala-Topics Partner Program (STPP)
The STPP program is very simple. It aims on collecting the most interesting articles from bloggers around the world that talk about scala programming language, functional programming and other related topics. We hope that both sides (bloggers, scala-topics.org ) can benefit from this program. Your articles gain increased visibility and we deliver the best content to our readers.
STPP Basic Concepts
- You don’t need to do nothing more from what you already do. Just keep posting articles in your blog(s) with content, related to Scala-Topics.org.
- You give us permission to re-publish your articles in scala-topics.org. We’ll take care that your work will gain the maximum visibility from our readers.
- Scala-Topics will add for every re-published article a link reference to the original post.
- Scala-Topics have the right to edit the original article for grammar or syntactical issues or for adding additional links /references to give the reader a more complete overview of the selected topic/article.
- There is no limit to the articles that Scala-Topics will re-publish from your blog. However, we assure you that we won’t just re-publish every post from your blog. That’s why Scala Topics is a selection of carefully reviewed articles.
- You may stop being a partner anytime you want, but all of your articles, already published in our site won’t be removed.
How to Join?
Send an email to Patroklos Papapetrou ( ppapapetrou at scala-topics dot org ) with a link to your blog, the topics you mostly talk about, a quick bio of yours and he’ll get back to you very soon.
Want to promote Scala-Topics?
Although it’s not required to participate in the program you can promote Scala-Topics by adding the following to your blog to show that you’re a Scala-Topics member.
<a href=”http://scala-topics.org/” imageanchor=”1″><img alt=”Scala Topics” src=”http://scala-topics.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/scala-topics-badge.png” title=”Scala Topics” /></a>